Saturday, February 7, 2009

Successful shopping

This was my first Saturday with nothing that I really HAD to do. I'm not starving anymore, and I have a place to live, so all is well.

Katie and I decided to go to McDonalds and go shopping for towels, sheets and food. We got two out of three... so I am happy!

I took some more pictures of the area around me. I am around several embassies - Argentinian and Jamaicain, I believe - and the Malyn Theater.

I live in the Zamoskvorechye District. Here is a link to an article about this area.

This is the buliding across from me.














Here is the Malyn Theater















I love the parking here. I actually admire them for making it work.

I have to go meet someone for dinner now. I will post more later... I have some interesting pictures from today!

No comments: