Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Hi Everyone. I hope 2009 is starting out well for you!

I just wanted to give an update on my move. I will be leaving January 15th.

The will pack me on Monday and Tuesday, the 5th and 6th. I thought I'd take a break the painful organizing and cleaning of my place and send out the link to my blog.

You probably will not hear from me until after I am settled in Moscow. I have the address of my temporary housing, and am told it is near a convent! So, not to worry, I'm sure the nuns will help me out if needed.

7 comments:

Mom said...

Thanks for sending the blog website. I am stumbing thru it. This will be very helpful to us ole folks in the the USA.
I love you,
Mom

Unknown said...

Hey michelle, Hopefully you ll have fun working in Russia.Wih you all the best!!!

Unknown said...

Dear Michelle,
Excited for you and do keep us posted.
Blessings,
Rebecca

Lauren T. said...

Sorry to see you go, but I'm sure you'll have a blast! Thanks for sending the link -- I look forward to following your adventures. :D

Loves,
Lauren

Unknown said...

Hey Gal,

Nice to see you.... Have a great time in Russia and I know you will do just great

dad said...

sweetie, do you know how cold it is in Russia...can you reconsider?

Love, Dad

Unknown said...

Get a big place so we can come visit.