Thursday, August 6, 2009

Helsinki, Finland!

So, every month, I have to get out of this place...... The last place I went was Kiev.. but now, we are going to Finland! It is about 1hr 45 min to Helsinki, and seemed to be a pretty cheap place to go from Moscow.

Yay!!! I look forward to: Idyllic island restaurants are a vital part of Helsinki’s unique restaurant culture. The archipelago of Helsinki provides a beautiful setting for summer dining.
http://www.visithelsinki.fi/In_English/Visitor/Eat__enjoy/Island_restaurants.iw3

Actually, I most look forward to really fresh air and the waters of the Baltic Sea... the breezes across the Moscow River are not all that relaxing..

I want to see and do all I can while I am here... I really try not to think about the cost of all my travels and goings out, but rather the experiences I am getting...

No comments: